Ads

Shah Rukh Khan takes 300 feet plunge for Don 2

Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is yet to come out of his superhero persona. After doing some death-defying stunts for sci-fi thriller Ra.One, the actor took the challenge again with a 300 feet plunge while shooting for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 2 in Berlin.
normal_shahrukh22
Shahrukh recently tweeted about this incident as “Just did an over 300 feet base jump for Don… because you all make me believe I can fly. Time to tell kids about the birds and the bees… ha ha.”

“My jump was last shot of day. Want to thank my duplicate and action team, to do it before me for wide shots and make me feel confident about it,” he added.
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

adhitzads