Ads

Dont call me ‘Ash’ says Aishwarya

It seems that Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is tired of people addressing her by her nickname ‘Ash’ and has requested them to call her by her full name.
normal_34411_474557543884_7319903884_6949728_6525806_n
Recently, while talking to reporters Aishwarya Rai said “When I joined the industry, people initially used to say they have difficulty in pronouncing my name, so they started calling me ‘Ash’. But now, it has been years and I guess, everyone can pronounce it properly.” Aishwarya adds “So I would appreciate, if you people address me by my name – Aishwarya.”

The model-turned-actress walked the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra at the ongoing HDIL-India Couture Week and thanked her husband Abhishek for bringing the name issue in the forefront. It is believed that Abhishek too had recently requested some journalists to refer to her by her full name.
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

adhitzads