Ads

King Arthur



King Arthur: Latest News About King Arthur. the main role in the newest Disney Channel movie "High Avalon was like a mini-vacation for Britt Robertson. Compared to his day job - playing a foster child, which revives with his biological parents after 16 years in the system of "Unexpected Life, The CW - the modern-day take on the legend of Camelot is a much lighter, to say the least.

"[" Avalon High "] was very different," Robertson told TV Squad yesterday. "I've never been to Disney before. The genre in general is not something I'm usually favorites. C 'is a bit like a realistic fantasy type film - a bit more action packed that I'm used to, it's a little more fun and playful. I started shooting after the season 1 [ 'Unexpected Life "], it was nice to do something fun afterwards."

In the film, which premiered tonight at 20 pm ET on Disney Channel, Robertson stars as a teenage girl who discovers that her new classmates Avalon High are reincarnated versions of King Arthur and his court. She has to unravel the mystery of why, exactly, what is happening and stop Mordred, the villain who killed Arthur (according to legend, that is) to do so again.

Although the role required preparation work a bit more than usual, Robertson said she enjoyed herself. "I have done much research on the time of King Arthur," she said. "My parents in the movie are supposed to be teachers on the legend of King Arthur, so I thought that my character should be informed enough with all this. I did a little reading, for sure. "
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

adhitzads