Ads

Cody Zeller Commits To Indiana



Cody Zeller: Hello My Blog Readers, This Article is About Cody Zeller. Story is Below About Cody Zeller Commits to Indiana.


Cody Zeller Commits To Indiana: Cody Zeller, a 6-10 forward from Washington, Indiana, said Thursday it has signed with Indiana.

Darron Cummings CAPTIONBy, AP
Zeller, the No. 20 prospect in the class of 2011, averaged 20.5 points and 11.1 rebounds per game last season while leading his team to the Indiana 3A title. He chose the Hoosiers over Butler and North Carolina, where his older brother Tyler plays.

"I think it means a lot to me playing in this state," said Zeller. "There are many things going on in the game (the decision), players and coaches are the most important. I knew it was the right thing for me after talking to some people who are real close me. It was a difficult process, but I enjoyed it. It's something you can do it once in a lifetime. "

Zeller kept his choice close to the vest until the last moment of its announcement.

"I did not tell anyone (outside of the circle) until a few minutes ago. My high school coach did not know until a few minutes. I focused on people who will help me make my decision, siblings, friends, parents. "

Zeller has the chance to help rebuild the Hoosiers was a factor in his choice, adding that he intends to help the team recruit some players.

"Clearly, more and more in this state, I wanted them to be good. I want to play with the best players I can. "
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

adhitzads