Ads

Now you never late with your PTCL Bill in Pakistan



Have you ever forgot to pay your PTCL bill before due date and you have to pay it after due date with surcharge. Now its the story of gone days. PTCL has introduced its new Alert service for its all customers regarding bill. You subscribed to this service using PTCL toll free number1236 and register you active mobile number. Then PTCL will send an sms regarding your bill last date and bill amount so you never late you PTCL bill again.

The service is totally Free of cost and PTCL will send you sms between 10th to 17th of every month. Another main benefit of this Sms is that now you don’t have to carry you paper bill to the PTCL stop shop. You only have to show this sms to PTCL Stop Shop and pay amount and you are done. I remember those days when i have to search my PTCL bill in all my room and have to waist lot of time but after this service its lot more easy and comfortable for me to pay my PTCL bill. I hope you will also enjoy this service from PTCL too.
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

adhitzads