Ads

Neha sharma latest hot pics

Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma born on November 21, 1987 in Bihar, India. She is an Indian actress and model who did her fashion designing from NIFT Delhi in 2006. She made her entry into the films through a Telugu film Chirutha as Sanjana, starred opposite Chiranjeevi's son Ram Charan Teja in 2007.


Today I'm going to give you some flirting tips for men that really do work. By using these flirting tips and other dating strategies I want to teach you right now, you will know how to go from conversation, to flirting, to kissing, to sex and into a loving (or purely sexual) relationship.,
I discovered the art of flirting about 5 years ago, when I had hit rock bottom in my dating life. Basically, most women would only ever see me as 'friend', rather than a potential lover or boyfriend. If I did manage to start dating a woman, she would lose interest in me pretty quickly. It was weird...even though I could get women to talk to me and go on dates with me, they just weren't 'interested' in me in a sexual way.
Initially, I thought there might be something wrong with me. Maybe it was how I was talking to women, maybe I came across as too nervous or maybe I just wasn't good looking enough. Luckily, I eventually discovered that the missing ingredient was flirting.
I discovered this by observing other guys interacting with women. I noticed that most beautiful women had boyfriends who were just average guys like me.
Flirting (if you don't already know) is the indirect communication of sexual interest between a man and a woman. It is how adults subtly communicate with each other in a sexual way, instead of directly saying something "Hey, I'd like to have sex with you tonight or sometime soon. Would you like to have sex with me?"
When you flirt with a woman, it communicates the following message to her without you actually having to say it, "I'm attracted to you sexually and am considering having sex with you". Best of all, flirting also asks her the question, "Are you interested in me in a sexual way?"
Then, you simply need to look at her response to your flirting and you will see a clear"Yes" or "No" response based on the changes in her body language, words and behavior.
Now, let's look at a way that you can flirt with a woman. One of the most powerful flirting tips for men is to add in a cheeky smile when you are talking to a woman. The cheeky smile is not an 'over the top' type of cheeky smile. It's relaxed, confident and slightly mischievous. Try it now.
It's best used 1-2 times during a 5-minute conversation with a woman. You'll notice that it completely changes the dynamic of the conversation from being 'friendly' to being 'friendly, but sexual'.
The cheeky smile works because it is an indirect communication of your sexual interest in a woman. Women appreciate this type of communication and find it a turn off when men outwardly ask (using words) for sex.
The cheeky smile has another benefit as well. Since you are not actually saying that you want to have sex with her by using words, the woman will notice that you're smiling in a sexual kind of way sometimes and think, "What does that smile mean? Does he like me, or?"
She will then try to find out if you do like her, by flirting back at you. This, of course, is a VERY good thing.
So, what happens when you talk to women these day? When you talk to women that you like, are you able to create the exciting and sexually arousing feelings that are created by flirting? Or, are you often being too nice and seen as 'just a friend' by women?
When you know how to flirt with women properly, you will see a MASSIVE change in the way women treat you. For example: When I'm out at a shopping mall, I'm able to use another flirting technique to have women smiling and flirting with me, even before I meet them.
If you're looking for flirting tips for men that give you the edge over other guys, then this other technique is definitely it. I use it all the time with women and my friends are often at a loss as to how I get the hottest of women, giving me shy, girly and flirty looks everywhere I go.
It takes a bit of practice to get right, but once you get it - it's easy to use and will reward you for the rest of your life.
Simply use a subtle version of the cheeky smile, added with (this is the most important flirting ingredient of all) a slight squint of your eyes while maintaining confident eye contact. So, you're basically smiling at her and squinting.
Do that properly and women WILL respond positively. 99% of the time, a woman will react by smiling a BIG smile and saying, "Whaaat?" because she'll be wondering what you're thinking. Women love a guy who is mysterious and this is one of the ways to display that quality. They find guys who explain themselves all the time (and ruin the mystery) to be boring and quickly lose interest.
When I started using ALL of the flirting tips (available if you sign up below) I'd discovered, I went from being seen as a 'just a friend' by women and being single and lonely for too long to mention, to having my CHOICE of women. These days, I'm always involved in loving, sexual relationships with beautiful women.
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

adhitzads