Ads

Katrina Kaif:“I was still in my teens”

I was a college bully. When I was 16 I had no plans to be an actress. I had finished school and had just enroled for engineering in England. I must confess the studies were tough.
Katrina_Kaif_

I would bully the other students into giving me their homework. Life was fun, carefree and different. Of course in between studies I dreamt of being a model. Acting was not on the radar. I always visualised myself being a model though. I loved to see fashion icons walk the ramp. And it was my secret desire to be like them.



I started modelling when I was still in my teens. Guess 16 is an important age because that's when you actually make important life choices.
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

adhitzads